Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where did summer go?

I swear it was here yesterday...It is that time of year where the kids are gathering school supplies, talking about which teacher they're going to get, and which friends they are excited to see again. Normally, I would be excited too! Do you remember that commercial - I think it was either Staples or Office Depot? The one where the parents take the kids school supply shopping,and the dad is racing through the store excitedly, riding on the cart, with a huge grin, to the tune of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!" The kids are dragging along behind a little less than enthusiastic. I LOVE that commercial! And it's how I used to feel before I started working at the school, and going to school myself! I do like the schedules and routines that go along with the school year. I'm a very structured person, so this is one part I really like. I am really going to miss having so much time to read, and taking the kids to the movies, and just being a little more relaxed.

But, I'm ready - BRING IT! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment