Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Question Friday - 11/19

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

Oh, there are several! I HATE "Santa Baby" which they seem to play 15 times a day. I also can't stand "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" - I mean, really? I would be very sad if my grandma got run over by anything, not writing a song about it, lol!

2. Do you and your signigicant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?

Cuddle!

3. Have you ever had surgery?

Just this past summer I had my first "real" surgery (I've had oral surgery before - wisdom teeth). I had my gallbladder removed because I had several olive sized stones that were causing me a lot of pain. It was done outpatient, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

4. When do you typically have your Christmas shopping done?

Done? I'm not usually completely done until the last few days before Christmas. I try to start early, but I seem to always have little last minute stuff.

5. If money were not an issue, (and you HAD to pick something) what would your ultimate luxury item be?

a personal chef! I would love to have healthy, delicious meals prepared for my family every night without me having to worry about it!!

1 comment: