Friday, November 26, 2010

5 Question Friday - Black Friday edition!

1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?

Well, I just like eating surrounded by the people I care about. I know it sounds corny, but it's true - seeing all the people I love around the table (or living room) and everyone being in a good mood - I love it! I also look forward to all the leftovers I get sent home with, lol!

2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?

So far, I have always been a guest. I do prepare dishes to bring, and I try to help out with cleaning up. But, at this point, we do not have the space to host a dinner!

3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?

Well, let's see. I always turn on the Macy's Parade for the kids to watch. Then there's all the stuffing of our faces at the families' houses. There's also the annual "exchanging of the Christmas lists" at my mom's, and going thru all the Black Friday ads, to make a list and strategize!

4. You have 2 pieces of pie in front of you, and you HAVE to eat one....which one? pumpkin or pecan?

That's easy - I love pumpkin pie, and I HATE pecan pie!!

5. Are you a Black Friday shopper?

Yep. I am not a hardcore one that goes store hopping the entire night though. I generally pick one store (usually Walmart) and that's it. The last few years I've gone with my sister-in-law, Tracy, and my mother-in-law, and this year with our friend, Stacy - and it was a lot of fun! They crack me up!

1 comment: