Saturday, October 9, 2010

5 Question Friday - on a Saturday, lol!

1. What do you listen to while driving?

I am a station hopper. I just flip stations and when I find a song I like, I leave it! My preset dials are set to 2 Christian music stations, a pop station, an 80's and 90's station, a country station, and talk radio (although that is Billy's choice, not mine...) but when I don't have the kids in the car with me, sometimes I just listen to the blessed silence! I often talk to God while I am driving too.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

That's hard, because Fall is my favorite season! I would have to agree with my sister-in-law and say that I don't like not knowing how to dress my kids for the day. It's chilly in the mornings and hot in the afternoons. I also hate having my kids closets in an upheaval, because I still have summer clothes hanging up, but dragging out the cooler weather stuff too - there are just clothes EVERYWHERE!!

3. What does your dream house look like inside and out?

Well, I definitely want 4 bedrooms, so that each child can have their very own space. I would also require more than one bathroom like I have now! I dream of having an updated kitchen with new cabinets, granite countertops and wood floor. My living room would be full of comfy furniture to encourage lots of family hanging out time. I would love a BIG, deep bathtub to relax in, and a library room full of books and comfy chairs to escape to when I need to destress. I have always wanted a big wraparound porch with a porch swing and would love a big, beautifully landscaped yard with a pool and a hammock, definitely a hammock!

4. Would you ever own a minivan?

I would and I do! I'm a weirdie and have actually always wanted one! I always knew I wanted lots of kids, and to me a minivan just went along with it. I love my van!

5. Do you wash your new clothes before wearing them?

Once upon a time I didn't. But my then 2 year old Natalie broke out in hives, and the doctor thought it was because she was wearing a brand new shirt that hadn't been washed and that it might be from chemicals used in production. Ever since, I wash the kids clothes before use. I don't with my own though.

1 comment: