Thursday, October 14, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Hmmm, I think that would be Twix. I'm really not big on candy - for real! But, I do like Twix!

2. Do you fold your socks?

Yes, doesn't everyone? I fold everything! I do fold Billy's differently than mine and the kids. I fold mine and the kids with just the tops folded down, and Billy's goes completely inside out - per his request.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

Right now, I would have to say that I wish I had been warned about how hard it would be to go to college after having kids.

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

Well, a lot of people say that we are opposites in a lot of ways! He is very outgoing, and I am shy. He loves to get up in front of people and talk, I am petrified of it. I guess those are the most significant differences.

5. What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself? And for fun, if your significant other is around, ask them what 3 words they would use to describe you?

Christian - and proud of it!

Mama - I always say that once my kids leave home, I am not going to know who I am anymore!

Perfectionist - I stress over everything, because I want everything done RIGHT. In school, if I don't get an A, I beat myself up over it. Unfortunately, when it comes to housework, I'm the type of perfectionist where if I can't do something from start to finish perfectly, I just don't do it at all. Not good when you don't have time for anything!

3 comments: