Thursday, December 9, 2010

5 question Friday - 12/10/10

1. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

ALWAYS Christmas day. Sometimes we let them open one on Christmas eve, but it's usually one at my brother's house.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie or candy?

Really not a big cookie or candy eater...but my favorite Christmas dessert is this chocolate peppermint ice cream cake that my mom gets some times. MMMMMMMM

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you ever received?

Hmmmm, see, I honestly have a hard time answering that question. I appreciate everything because it honestly flatters me when anyone even thinks about me enough to give me a present. Ok, the first thing that comes to my mind is these hair barrettes I got when I was like 13 or 14. They were these big lace things with ribbons hanging down and had roses on the ends. Did I mention I was a teenager? lol

4. Christmas song that you love?

My favorites are O Holy Night, especially when Billy sings it, Mary Did You Know?, and Breath of Heaven.

5. How many trees do you put up?

um, my house is little, so one is plenty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment