Thursday, December 16, 2010

5 Question Friday - December 17, 2010

1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?

I rarely regift. Usually I do returns if necessary, otherwise I set it aside for donations if it's not something that suits us, lol.

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?

Nope, I sure don't. Except that Billy and I are getting AT&T U-Verse as kind of a gift for each other...

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?

Us. Santa usually brings the kids 3 gifts each and a stocking.

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from?

I so rarely buy clothes for myself...it's been a few years since I've bought any and the ones I have are 2 sizes too big, so...yeah, it's time I bought some. But the ones I have are from Old Navy so I guess I'll say that!

5. Christmas meal: big all out meal, or snacks and appetizers?

Both!! My mom does appetizers for us to eat as we are opening presents, and then we do a big roast beef meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment