Friday, December 3, 2010

5 Question Friday

Phew, just barely made it! Busy week, busy day...

1. What's on the top of your holiday list and why?

Well, at the risk of sounding corny - I really just want health, happiness, and success for my family. Honestly. But, I do have to make a list for my parents (that is their rule) for Christmas presents...the first thing on my list was a handheld vacuum. Exciting I know, lol. Most of my list consisted of books....surprise, surprise.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

That one is easy! That would be my Natalie Elizabeth, born on 12/26! Our little Christmas baby!

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when your grow up?

Well, first and foremost, I would choose mommy over and over. But, I also want to be a librarian, and I am working on that right now.

4. When do you put up your tree?

Always the day after Thanksgiving. We make a big deal out of it. We decorate, I make a big buffet of finger foods, and we eat near the tree while watching a Christmas movie.

5. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment